Recent Commercial Posts
SERVPRO is Here to Help with Spring Commercial Cleaning Services for Suffolk, Long Island
SERVPRO can provide a healthy work environment for your employees and customers, we strive to keep your building looking its best.
In addition to our reputation as a trusted leader in the property disaster restoration industry, SERVPRO of Medford offers Commercial Cleaning Services to keep your business looking it's best.
Spring is a great time to spruce up your commercial property's appearance, SERVPRO of Medford provides commercial cleaning services to keep your organization looking its best and mitigate future property damage.
- Scalable Cleaning Services: The Seasons can bring dirt and debris into your commercial property. An intensive deep cleaning of your small business or corporate offices will benefit morale and productivity, with a clean and healthy environment.
- Deep Clean the Flooring: The Seasons can cause extreme wear and tear and a dulling on commercial flooring. A deep cleaning will revitalize tile and carpeting, prolonging life-span and avoiding expensive replacement costs.
- Power Wash: Seasonal weather can be tough on your building’s exterior, concrete and pavement, make sure all roof and exterior walls, pathways, patios and parking lots are clean and in good repair. Replace, repair and power wash all hardscaping to keep it aesthetically pleasing and prolong its life-span.
- Get Your Commercial HVAC System cleaned and inspected for the Spring and Summer: A well-maintained Commercial HVAC will run at peak performance and can prolong the lifespan of the system.
- Check and Test Irrigation Systems: Seasonal damage is common, examine your irrigation system’s nozzles, sprinkler heads, valves to make sure there are no leaks, blockages and is functioning properly, to avoid property damage.
Our trusted and highly trained IICRC certified crews use the latest technologies and techniques in commercial cleaning to provide a healthy work environment for your employees and customers, we keep your building looking its best. We offer a wide range of janitorial services including ongoing maintenance, specialty, project-based and annual cleaning services that are scalable to meet your changing needs. Regardless of the size of your commercial property or the scope of services needed, SERVPRO of Medford offers detailed and comprehensive commercial cleaning services, carpet and floor cleaning, window and pressure washing, air duct and HVAC cleaning we can create a custom commercial cleaning solution based on your priorities, facility, and budget.
SERVPRO of Medford Helps Medford and other local Long Island Commercial Properties Following a Fire Emergency
Fires cause massive amounts of damage destroying structural materials and business items.
Fast Action from SERVPRO of Medford Mitigates the Amount of Damages caused by Fire, Smoke & Soot to Your Commercial Property.
Property owners rarely prepare for the devastation a fire can bring. The National Fire Protection Association reports that fires in office property accounted for over 3,000 fire department calls in the past five years and averaged over $4 billion in property damage each year.
Every commercial building is at risk of catching fire for any number of reasons. After years of servicing fire property damage a few common causes are evident.
COMMON CAUSES OF COMMERCIAL FIRES
- Cooking Equipment and Appliances
- Electrical or Lighting Equipment Malfunctions
- Flammable or Combustible Materials
Fires cause massive amounts of damage; destroying structural materials and business items, also bringing massive amounts of water damage, toxic chemicals, harmful soot pollution and unhealthy smoke levels. First Responders often extinguish the flames quickly, but soot and smoke move even more rapidly. The moment authorities permit you to reenter your dwelling the clock starts on a successful restoration. SERVPRO of Medford understands the need for speed and assigns skilled technicians to your job within hours of your first call.
SERVPRO’s Emergency READY Profile is a startup approach that provides the critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services, to learn more about this service and setup an appointment to make sure YOU ARE PREPARED, contact SERVPRO of Medford (631) 732-4952.
COMMON TYPES OF COMMERCIAL FIRE DAMAGE
- Burnt Structure; framing, roofing, doors, drywall, flooring and cabinets
- Office Property and Equipment; furniture, supplies and appliances
- Soot and Smoke Damage; HVAC unit, surfaces, air quality
- Odor; smoke and toxic chemicals from damaged structure and contents
- Water Damage; results of fire suppression system and local Fire Department efforts
- Mold Damage; water damage left untreated can quickly cause mold growth
Smoke and soot damage are especially invasive attacking every space of your commercial property, including areas far from the actual fire. The residue from the fire travels with the air coating surfaces. This debris must be removed before it begins etching, distorting, discoloring, and disintegrating wood, carpeting, fabric, drywall, plastic, metal, and glass.
One of the first steps after a fire:
CONSIDER CLEANUP REQUIREMENTS: SERVPRO of Medford can provide services to prevent further damage, help determine which items can or cannot be refurbished and which structural items do and do not need to be repaired or replaced.
See more “First Steps After a Fire” tips here
SERVPRO of Medford CAN HELP WITH YOUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY REPAIRS FOLLOWING A FIRE DISASTER
- Secure your business site including board up and tarping services
- Protect areas unaffected by the fire with barriers and storage if necessary
- Assess the affected areas for a full scope of damages
- Take a detailed inventory of damaged property and materials
- Detect, neutralize, and remove harmful gases and toxic materials
- Determine the best cleaning, repair and restoration solutions for your property
- Restore, replace and repair building materials with our skilled building/restoration teams
- Restore your commercial property to pre-fire condition, "Like it never even happened"
If your HVAC system operated during the fire, it will again and again, contaminate the air, structure, and contents from every vent with debris from the fire disaster, until the unit is cleaned and sealed. SERVPRO of Medford uses Institute for Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) approved methods and equipment to clean, treat, and recover all structures, mechanical systems, and contents within your property.
SERVPRO of Medford can respond immediately to your commercial fire damage emergency regardless of the size or scope of the damage.
Getting your business restored is our priority, our specialized teams have technicians with training, experience, and equipment to handle large or small commercial fire damage emergencies.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
SERVPRO of Medford has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, or office building, our crew will assess the damage in each room and plan proper procedures, using dry or wet cleaning strategies matched to the character of the residue found and the materials affected. Systematically SERVPRO of Medford progresses through your business room by room to assure all harm is reversed and the corrosive soot and smoke permanently eliminated. Call our professionals (631) 732-4952 to setup an appointment to assess your property damage and get the restoration process started!
SERVPRO of Medford offers a Custom “EMERGENCY READY PROFILE” Preparation Service; one of our professional will come to your commercial property and assess your proper emergency service solution should you have a disaster in the future. The preparation process is quick and easy and makes the aftermath of a disaster simple, because all the details are assessible to our staff and technicians should you need us. Learn more about our EMERGENCY READY PROFILE (ERP).
Locally owned with National resources makes SERVPRO of Medford uniquly capable of handling any size disaster, quickly and efficiently! Call our staff at (631) 732-4952 to schedule an inspection and get you back to business as soon as possible.
SERVPRO of Medford works quickly after a fire or water disaster, helping avoid business interruption to your restaurant or other commercial property.
Business interruption affects many parts of a business and can lead to a significant loss of profit, SERVPRO of Medford can help!
SERVPRO of Medford works quickly and efficiently to restore your fire and water damage, with little to no interruption to your restaurant or other commercial property.
Running a Long Island restaurant or other commercial property is a challenge, time is of the essence when a disaster strikes your restaurant or other commercial property. Business interruption affects not only your relationships with customers but also impacts the lives of your employees and can lead to a significant loss of profit. Our technicians make your recovery process from smoke, fire and water damage as simple as possible, from performing an initial inspection and assessment of existing damages to finalizing all repairs and performing a final walk through.
SERVPRO of Medford’s fire and water damage restoration process begins with locating and repairing the source, making sure that it is no longer a problem. Each Long Island property loss situation requires unique steps to ensure the safety of your patrons, employees and the workers performing repairs. If any hazards exist that affect the operations of your company, we notify you immediately. To properly remove standing water and other moisture that exists on your property, we use quality water extraction equipment such as; wet-dry vacuums, hand-held and truck mounted extractors, or submersible pumps, depending on the amount of water that exists and the size of the affected area.
Even a localized kitchen fire can quickly spread to cabinetry and counters, requiring the need for both cleanup and even possibly demolition and reconstruction. Still, one of the most significant threats to a customer experience is the odor wafting through the dining area from a recent kitchen blaze. Our teams work tirelessly to clean, deodorize, and repair every damaged item found on your Holbrook, Patchogue, Medford, Farmingville, Selden or Coram long island property. Our experience gives us a unique perspective when it comes to cleaning delicate cooking utensils or high-dollar appliances. We also use an appropriate antimicrobial, antibacterial, or disinfectant to treat potential health risks, returning your property to a safe, healthy condition.
Our Commercial Fire and Water Damage Restoration Process
Fire and water damage can leave your Long Island, Brookhaven or Medford restaurant or commercial property unsafe for potential customers. Our experienced SERVPRO of Medford restoration specialists are trained to clean and restore your property with as little disruption as possible.
Step1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Fire & Water Damage Assessment
Step 3: Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
Step 4: Water Removal and Drying
Step 5: Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
Step 6: Cleaning and Repair
Step 7: Restoration & Rebuild
Fire or water damage to your long island business is frustrating and needs to be dealt with by trained professionals to ensure further damage does not continue to impact your commercial property down the road. We understand the level of importance that surrounds maintaining a safe, healthy environment in your Medford, Patchogue or Selden restaurant. You need access to SERVPRO of Medford’s team of qualified professionals who are ready to provide you with the expert restoration services you deserve, a company that puts every effort into making damages on your property disappear, “Like it never even happened.”
Have our SERVPRO of Medford professionals perform HEALTH AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY Services with our HVAC & DUCT CLEANING Team.
HVAC and Air Duct System will start to slowly collect dirt and debris, the cumulative effect of this over time can lead to considerable energy loss.
Health and energy efficiency is a major concern for many property owners and managers. It is becoming increasingly important to clean and maintain your HVAC and Air Duct systems to avoid any negative impact it could have on the health and efficiency of your property and occupants.
As much as half of the energy used in your business goes to heating and cooling. Making smart decisions about your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) system can have a big effect on your utility bills — and your comfort.
BENEFITS OF OUR HEALTH & ENERGY EFFICIENCY SERVICES
- Restore peak energy efficiency & lower energy costs
- Eliminate allergens and odors
- Reduce the potential for mold growth
Through normal HVAC use dirt and debris will start to slowly collect on the surfaces of your HVAC components, these contaminants if not properly maintained can cause a degradation of the efficiency of the entire system. The cumulative effect of this over time can lead to considerable energy loss and can be a contributor to higher energy bills. In addition, allergy and asthma sufferers, young children, and other occupants with breathing difficulties are more susceptible to poor indoor air quality.
COMMON PROBLEM AREAS
These are common problem areas that contribute to restricted airflow, increased energy consumption and reduced equipment longevity:
- Duct and System Leakage
- Closed, Clogged or Stuck Dampers
- Filtration Issues
- Excess or Damaged Ductwork
- Failed Duct Liner
- Clogged/Nonfunctioning Exhaust Systems
SERVPRO of Medford professionals can perform an inspection to access your system and determine the depth of your problem and if your system could benefit from our cleaning and maintenance services. If moisture is present, the potential for mold growth is increased, sending spores into the working/living spaces, creating a much larger problem.
HVAC AND AIR DUCT CLEANING
Generally refers to the cleaning of various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, grilles and diffusers, heat exchangers, heating and cooling coils, condensate drain pains, fan motor and fan housing, and the air handling unit housing.
PARTS OF AN HVAC UNIT THAT CAN BENEFIT FROM ROUTINE MAINTENANCE:
- EVAPORATOR COIL: particle buildup can have an insulating effect on the surface of the coil, leading to longer cooling times and greater energy consumption.
- HEATING COIL: dust and dirt will accumulate and clog air passages this restricts air flow and the furnace must run longer to reach desired temperatures. If a coil is severely impacted by debris it can cause the unit to malfunction.
- DAMPERS AND TURNING VANES: these elements ensure proper air flow throughout your system, particles or larger debris like insulation can obstruct or diminish airflow, leading to an overall degradation of the entire system.
- AIR REGISTERS: dust and debris can accumulate on the blades and seriously reduce air flow, negatively impacting overall energy performance and comfort levels in the space.
- FRESH AIR INTAKE SCREEN: these openings are integral to the quality of air inside your building, they quickly become clogged from environmental debris and buildup inhibits proper fresh air from entering the system.
- FAN AND BLOWERS: particle buildup can reduce the capacity of the blades to move adequate air causing the blower motor to run longer while pushing less air per rotation.
When HVAC systems are cleaned of dirt and debris, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the desired temperatures, air can flow more freely. As a result, less energy is used, leading to improved cost-effectiveness, longer operating life, as well as health benefits and energy savings.
Our team of professionals can inspect and access your specific situation and work with you to provide a solution to keep your business healthy and energy efficient. The exact solution for your property will depend on a few factors, including the size of your overall duct and vent system, how accessible your HVAC system is to our technicians, and the level of maintenance required.
Give us a call for a Free Assessment, we are Always Here to Help! SERVPRO of Medford (631) 732-4952
Protect Your Business with SERVPRO of Medford
Be prepared for anything with SERVPRO's Emergency READY Profile
As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest industry research. Without any context as to why some businesses survive while others fail, it might seem as if the future of your company after a large-scale disaster—like an intense storm—comes down to a coin flip. Fortunately, you don’t have to plead with Lady Luck to save your business; SERVPRO of Medford knows that frequently the only difference between success and failure is preparedness. SERVPRO has created a checklist of sorts to ensure that your company is prepared for the worst.
SERVPRO’s Emergency READY Profile is a startup approach that provides the critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It is designed to serve as a quick reference of important building and contact information. By working with SERVPRO’s Emergency READY Profile your business will receive the benefit of over 40 years of experience to reduce the impact of any natural or man-made disaster.
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile Advantage
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- No need for allocated funds for an assessment, giving you a great value for no cost!
- A concise Profile Document that contains critical information needed in an emergency
- The short amount of time to complete the profile will save you time in a disaster, when you would really need it!
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Our guide will minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by mapping out an immediate plan of action
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin
- This allows us to begin work immediately, saving you time and money
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information
- A quick reference guide of what to do, how to do it, and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are ready!
- Establishes SERVPRO of Medford as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Ensures any disaster damage is ready to be restored by an industry leader!
How to get a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile:
- Visit com/ready and register for an account using your email address as your username (and pick a password)
- Choose SERVPRO of Medford as your preferred franchise representative
- Begin creating ERPs for all of your properties
- Download the SERVPRO Ready Plan app on your smart device
- Launch the Ready Plan app and sign in using the account you created earlier
After inserting the necessary information a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile will be created and you will be all the more prepared for disaster if it ever strikes. With a plan in place, SERVPRO of Medford will be ready to help you get your business back up and running “Like it never even happened”. Call us at (631) 732-4952
Don't Let Commercial Property Damage Hurt Your Bottom Line!
Restoring commercial properties can be difficult, but the professionals here at SERVPRO of Medford will help your business get back to business!
Don’t Let Property Damage Harm Your Business
SERVPRO of Medford knows that damage to commercial property can affect your business in a variety of ways. Large-scale damage to your commercial property from a natural disaster, like a hurricane, can shut down the property and cost you money. After disaster strikes, we recommend calling an expert here at SERVPRO of Medford so we can get to work fixing your commercial property. Restoring your business is our business, and we are ready to help you get back up and running like it never even happened!
If your business has already suffered fire damage, don’t get burned by paying a remediation service for an incomplete job. Call SERVPRO of Medford so we can get to work restoring your business. Our fire and smoke restoration technicians will clean quickly and efficiently. We can contain the odor so there will be no smoky smell, repair your fabric and upholstery, and fix any water damage that may have occurred as a result of sprinklers.
Our water damage restoration team is ready to remove and clean large-scale flooding from your business, no matter how large your company. After restoring the damage done to your business by the flooding, we will begin the structural drying. Once everything has dried, we control the odor so that it won’t smell musty or moldy in the office. Lastly, we will clean all the fabric and upholstery.
Mold remediation at commercial properties can be complicated and needs to be addressed by an expert, like the ones here at SERVPRO of Medford. Our team will take care of everything: applied microbial remediation, water damage restoration, applied structural drying, odor control, and upholstery and fabric cleaning.
We are ready to help your business bounce back after storms or other natural disasters, as well! Call our 24 Hour Emergency Service if you experience any issues! We work efficiently and will stay within your budgetary constraints. Every hour spent cleaning is an hour of revenue lost, but we can get you back into your commercial property quickly!
Small office buildings, high-rise buildings, or apartment buildings—we can do it all! We are a 24 hour, 7 days a week service so regardless of when catastrophe strikes, give us a call so we can get to work as soon as possible.
SERVPRO of Medford specializes in cleaning and restoring your commercial and residential property. Our staff is thoroughly versed in damage restoration. We are constantly training our staff on the newest and most efficient ways to remove mold. We are IICRC-certified and great at what we do. Give us a call at (631) 240-4172 so we can get to work fixing your business!