SERVPRO of Medford Helps Medford and other local Long Island Commercial Properties Following a Fire Emergency
Fast Action from SERVPRO of Medford Mitigates the Amount of Damages caused by Fire, Smoke & Soot to Your Commercial Property.
Property owners rarely prepare for the devastation a fire can bring. The National Fire Protection Association reports that fires in office property accounted for over 3,000 fire department calls in the past five years and averaged over $4 billion in property damage each year.
Every commercial building is at risk of catching fire for any number of reasons. After years of servicing fire property damage a few common causes are evident.
COMMON CAUSES OF COMMERCIAL FIRES
- Cooking Equipment and Appliances
- Electrical or Lighting Equipment Malfunctions
- Flammable or Combustible Materials
Fires cause massive amounts of damage; destroying structural materials and business items, also bringing massive amounts of water damage, toxic chemicals, harmful soot pollution and unhealthy smoke levels. First Responders often extinguish the flames quickly, but soot and smoke move even more rapidly. The moment authorities permit you to reenter your dwelling the clock starts on a successful restoration. SERVPRO of Medford understands the need for speed and assigns skilled technicians to your job within hours of your first call.
SERVPRO’s Emergency READY Profile is a startup approach that provides the critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services, to learn more about this service and setup an appointment to make sure YOU ARE PREPARED, contact SERVPRO of Medford (631) 732-4952.
COMMON TYPES OF COMMERCIAL FIRE DAMAGE
- Burnt Structure; framing, roofing, doors, drywall, flooring and cabinets
- Office Property and Equipment; furniture, supplies and appliances
- Soot and Smoke Damage; HVAC unit, surfaces, air quality
- Odor; smoke and toxic chemicals from damaged structure and contents
- Water Damage; results of fire suppression system and local Fire Department efforts
- Mold Damage; water damage left untreated can quickly cause mold growth
Smoke and soot damage are especially invasive attacking every space of your commercial property, including areas far from the actual fire. The residue from the fire travels with the air coating surfaces. This debris must be removed before it begins etching, distorting, discoloring, and disintegrating wood, carpeting, fabric, drywall, plastic, metal, and glass.
One of the first steps after a fire:
CONSIDER CLEANUP REQUIREMENTS: SERVPRO of Medford can provide services to prevent further damage, help determine which items can or cannot be refurbished and which structural items do and do not need to be repaired or replaced.
SERVPRO of Medford CAN HELP WITH YOUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY REPAIRS FOLLOWING A FIRE DISASTER
- Secure your business site including board up and tarping services
- Protect areas unaffected by the fire with barriers and storage if necessary
- Assess the affected areas for a full scope of damages
- Take a detailed inventory of damaged property and materials
- Detect, neutralize, and remove harmful gases and toxic materials
- Determine the best cleaning, repair and restoration solutions for your property
- Restore, replace and repair building materials with our skilled building/restoration teams
- Restore your commercial property to pre-fire condition, "Like it never even happened"
If your HVAC system operated during the fire, it will again and again, contaminate the air, structure, and contents from every vent with debris from the fire disaster, until the unit is cleaned and sealed. SERVPRO of Medford uses Institute for Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) approved methods and equipment to clean, treat, and recover all structures, mechanical systems, and contents within your property.
SERVPRO of Medford can respond immediately to your commercial fire damage emergency regardless of the size or scope of the damage.
Getting your business restored is our priority, our specialized teams have technicians with training, experience, and equipment to handle large or small commercial fire damage emergencies.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
SERVPRO of Medford has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, or office building, our crew will assess the damage in each room and plan proper procedures, using dry or wet cleaning strategies matched to the character of the residue found and the materials affected. Systematically SERVPRO of Medford progresses through your business room by room to assure all harm is reversed and the corrosive soot and smoke permanently eliminated. Call our professionals (631) 732-4952 to setup an appointment to assess your property damage and get the restoration process started!
SERVPRO of Medford offers a Custom “EMERGENCY READY PROFILE” Preparation Service; one of our professional will come to your commercial property and assess your proper emergency service solution should you have a disaster in the future. The preparation process is quick and easy and makes the aftermath of a disaster simple, because all the details are assessible to our staff and technicians should you need us. Learn more about our EMERGENCY READY PROFILE (ERP).
Locally owned with National resources makes SERVPRO of Medford uniquly capable of handling any size disaster, quickly and efficiently! Call our staff at (631) 732-4952 to schedule an inspection and get you back to business as soon as possible.