SERVPRO is your source for keeping your commercial property operating during the busiest retail season following property damage
As retailers look to stretch an uncomfortably short shopping season this year, don’t let property damages get in the way of increased holiday sales. SERVPRO is your answer to staying operational after a big or small water or fire disaster impacts your commercial property this holiday shopping season. SERVPRO restoration specialists have the experience, training and equipment to arrive faster to your commercial property disaster. Our full-service team is uniquely equipped to handle all phases of the cleanup, restoration and reconstruction saving your critical time during your recovery when your retail property needs it most. With over 30 years of experience helping local businesses our goal is to work with managers and owners to develop the right recovery plan to minimize cost, avoid business interruption and mitigate property damages.
What Retail Business Disaster Restoration Services Does SERVPRO Provide?
Our SERVPRO Restoration professionals can assist with:
- Board-up, Emergency Power and Building Stabilization
- Emergency Mitigation Services including Content Management
- Drying, Dehumidification and Water Extraction
- Electronics Restoration
- Fine Art, Data and Document Recovery
- Reconstruction Services
- Soot, Smoke and Odor Removal
SERVPRO Training and Tools Makes the Difference
The success of your property disaster recovery hinges on a quick and effective response, SERVPRO teams are prepared to assist during a property emergency with powerful and efficient tools and IICRC certified restoration specialists around-the-clock. Retail establishments can be dramatically impacted by natural or accidental disasters such as fire, flood, storms or even vandalism. The SERVPRO of Medford team has decades of experience and training to overcome the unique challenges that can come with commercial property disasters including keeping your business running while cleaning and restoration is being performed. Our IICRC certified restoration specialists work quickly and efficiently to minimize or eliminate downtime with fast mitigation, content management and professional containment services for a fast recovery.
SERVPRO Provides Emergency Mitigation and Restoration Services
- Mitigation efforts are meant to prevent further damage and loss from occurring due to the existing threat, thus increasing the overall amount of work that needs to be done during the restoration itself.
- Restoration is performed on items that could not be saved by mitigation efforts, and items that were damaged before the restoration company arrived. This step is often a longer process and may involve the complete replacement of floors, roofs, walls and other portions of your business that have been too damaged to save.
- Both are necessary in order to get your business back in order after a flood, fire or other disaster, and should be performed by a professional disaster restoration company.
SERVPRO is here to help keep your commercial property operating through the busiest shopping season
Commercial property damage events are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large-scale fire disaster, trust our restoration professionals to cleanup, repair and restore your business with minimal interruption to your customers and employees. Happy Holidays from SERVPRO of Medford.