Property owners dealing with disasters should consider SERVPRO’s Advantages during unique property restoration projects
Emergency property damage can strike your home or business at any hour of the day or night. When you are dealing with fire, smoke, storm, flood or another type of property disaster, immediate action is crucial.
SERVPRO is a trusted leader in the property disaster recovery and restoration business, our on-call 24/7 emergency response teams are highly trained and experienced with all types of property disasters losses including fire, smoke, water, sewage, flood and storm damage. Our restoration professionals near you have 30 years of experience providing high-quality commercial and residential property disaster restoration and reconstruction services to local Nassau and Suffolk County communities every day.
Emergency Response Property Disaster Restoration Services
SERVPRO of Medford is committed to making the cleanup, restoration and rebuild process for our customers organized, efficient and successful, after a frustrating and confusing property disaster event. Whether your home or commercial building sustained damages from a storm, flood, fire or water disaster, you’ll have trusted and compassionate professionals by your side. We will work with you to survey the extent of the property damage, develop a plan for cleanup, restoration and reconstruction.
How Do SERVPRO Tools and Training Accelerate the Restoration Process?
Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-accredited technicians at SERVPRO are not only trained to adhere to restoration industry guidelines. They also receive extensive training and education in using both sophisticated technologies and tried-and-true techniques for home disaster mitigation. These tools include the following:
- Sophisticated moisture measurement technologies, such as calibrated sensors and meters, and thermal imaging, help establish structural drying goals and determine water damage locations behind walls, above ceilings, and under floors.
- Industrial-grade air movement equipment, including centrifugal air movers and ventilation box fans
- OSHA approved cleaning solutions that aid in the remediation of microbes and unpleasant odors from water damage.
- Odor control modalities that address a variety of sources, including pet odors, water damage, and mold.
- Moisture extraction tools, like extraction wands and truck-mounted units, make the structural drying process hundreds of times more efficient.
Since saving time is critical, our technicians respond within a short time and identify areas with high moisture levels. Our technicians can help you avoid incurring costly damages in your property.