SERVPRO of Medford Responds to Flood or Storm Water Property Damage Immediately
It’s critical to take quick action following a flood or storm water intrusion to your local Long Island home or business.
If it’s a roof leak, exterior damage, a cracked foundation or basement flooding, causing your water property damage, call our Disaster Restoration Specialists at SERVPRO of Medford to begin taking steps to stop the water damage from becoming an even bigger disaster. Our professionals first assess the severity of the situation and determine the full extent of the storm, flooding or additional water damage. Restoring your home or business quickly, takes specialized equipment and highly skilled IICRC professionals. Our team closely inspects the flooded or other water damaged areas; measuring the moisture content, humidity and temperature to assess the full extent of the damage. They provide a step-by-step solutions to restore and repair your local Long Island property and contents to help minimize additional damages, we provide services to Medford, Coram, Selden, Centreach, Patchogue and Farmingville.
OUR LONG ISLAND STORM & FLOOD WATER MITIGATION SERVICES INCLUDE
• Water Extraction
• Drying of affected areas, including walls, carpets and furniture
• Cleaning and Restoration of affected possessions
• Remediating mold and mildew
• Reconstruction and Repairs
Our crews are IICRC certified, with training in the most effective protocol and equipment to mitigate and restore all types of property water damages. Many factors can contribute to the cost, length and outcome of your property disaster including; the severity of the water damage, the presence of debris or solids in the standing water, the availability of sufficient power and the location of the damaged areas.
THE 4 PRIMARY CLASSIFICATIONS OF WATER DAMAGE
• Class 1 is the least amount of water, absorption and evaporation. It affects only part of a room or area, or larger areas containing materials that have absorbed minimal moisture. Little or no wet carpet and/or cushion is present.
• Class 2 involves a large amount of water, absorption and evaporation. It affects at least an entire room of carpet and cushion (pad). Water has wicked up walls less than 24 inches. There is moisture remaining in structural materials and substructure soil.
• Class 3 involves the greatest amount of water, absorption and evaporation. Water may have come from overhead. Ceilings, walls, insulation, carpet, cushions and subfloor in virtually all the entire area is saturated.
• Class 4 relates to specialty drying situations. Wet materials with very low permeance/porosity (eg. hardwood, plaster, brick, concrete, light-weight concrete and stone). Typically, there are deep pockets of saturation, which require very low specific humidity. These types of losses may require longer drying times and special methods.
Our SERVPRO of Medford Storm Property Restoration Team has the experience and resources to handle your weather related water property damage quickly and professionally. We know what comes next after your property suffers a disaster storm water damage and we are prepared 24-7 with Emergency help to repair your home or business when you need us! Call our Storm Damage Cleanup, Restoration and Repair team.